Train up a child in the way he should go,
And even when he is old he will not depart from it.
SUMMER 2018 CHILD FORMS PACKET – INSTRUCTIONS
St. Luke’s Day School requires that new students have certain completed forms on file in order to participate in Summer Camp 2018. These forms are needed only for new campers who were not enrolled in the Day School for the 2017-18 school year. Completed forms are due in the main office by Friday, May 11, 2018, regardless of sessions or start date.
Please print out the following six (6) pdfs and note any special instructions. If you have multiple children, we need one set of forms for each child. All blanks on all forms must be completed and parents must sign and date each form as required by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (a.k.a. Licensing).
The Emergency Notification System Form is online. You only need to fill out once for your entire family.
- Medical Form:
- doctor’s signature required
- up-to-date immunization record must be attached
- insurance information required
- parent’s signature required under “authorization for emergency medical treatment”
- Emergency Card
- all blanks must be completed (two cards are needed)
- formatting is important; this will be copied onto cardstock for use in the office and the classroom
- Authorization to Pick Up
- Parent Agreement
- Introduce Us to Your Child Form
- Discipline and Guidance Form
- Allergy Action Plan
- Emergency Notification Form (Online) -Fill out once for your entire family.
- Summer Parent Handbook
- Instructions for filling out all forms.
The St. Luke’s Day School Summer 2018 Parent Handbook is available for download (coming soon) for new families. This is for parents’ use; acknowledgement of receipt is part of the Parent Agreement Form.
Direct any questions to the Sarah Scott, email@example.com or 713-402-5030