St. Luke’s Day School Luke’s Place 12-Month Program
2019-2020 Registration Instructions
Application due dates:
Currently enrolled students (2018-19) and new siblings Monday, February 4, 2019 by 6 p.m.
SLUMC Church Members (including The Story) Tuesday, February 12, 2019 by 6 p.m.
Community Friday, February 15, 2019 by 6 p.m.
- Order of application processing for each group—currently enrolled, church members, and community—is determined by a drawing which will take place right after each due date. (Applications must be in office, not postmarked, by due date.)
- Applications received after the due dates(s) will be processed in order of receipt.
- Acceptance and Waiting List letters will be mailed by Friday, March 8, 2019.
- Children who are not accepted will automatically be placed on our waiting list.
- Complete and print Application for Enrollment (fillable PDF) for each child applying.
- If you have two or more children, do not take second child discount at this time. Appropriate amount will be credited in September.
- Complete and print Payment Information Form if paying by credit card or ACH transaction. Otherwise, include a check or money order for the total of Registration Fee plus September tuition for your first choice program. Note: payments will only be run/deposited if child is accepted.
- Complete and print Cover Page & Checklist for each child applying.
- If you have two or more children, place applications together in the same envelope. This is very important for processing.
- We encourage hand-delivery. If mailing, please select a method you can track, e.g. return receipt.
- Returning students are guaranteed a place in the program, provided application due date is met. We cannot guarantee that all new applicants will be accepted into the program.
Acceptance Notification and Next Steps:
- Acceptance letters will be mailed by Friday, March 8, 2019.
- If your child is accepted, payments (ACH and credit card) will be run or checks deposited the week of March 11. Payment includes Registration Fee and September 2019 tuition for each child.
- The Registration Fee is non-refundable. Parents have until March 29, 2019 to decline enrollment and receive a tuition refund. After March 29, September tuition is non-refundable.
- To confirm and hold your child’s enrollment, the following must be completed by date indicated:
- July 1, 2019 – 2019-20 Child Forms due. Forms will be available in May.
- August 1, 2019 – August 2020 Advance tuition is due. If payment information supplied, credit card and ACH transactions will be run on that date. August 2020 Advance tuition is not refundable once paid.
- August 19, 2019 – 2019-20 Activity/Supply Fee due. If payment information supplied, credit card and ACH transactions will be run on that date. The Activity/Supply Fee is not refundable once paid.
- Luke’s Day School requires written notification to decline enrollment or withdraw your child from the school.
Waiting List Notification and Next Steps:
- Waiting list letters will be mailed by Friday, March 8, 2019.
- If your child is placed on the waiting list, no payment is due as there is no cost to be on the waiting list. If a check was submitted with application, it will be returned in your letter.
- We use the waiting list to fill openings as they occur through January 2020. The Registrar will contact you via email if a spot becomes available for your child.
- The waiting list does not carry over to the next school year. Remember to re-apply for the 2020-2021 school year if you have not heard from us by January 2020.
All applications and placements are subject to the approval of Debbie Weymouth, Director of Day School.
St. Luke’s Day School’s 12-Month Program is intended to be a twelve-month commitment and each tuition payment represents one-twelfth of the school year. Credit is not given for a child’s absence or days the school is not in session.
St. Luke’s Day School is licensed by Texas Health and Human Services and accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools AdvancED. Registration is open to all children regardless of race, ethnic origin, or religious preference.
Questions? Contact Colleen Wilberts, Registrar at email@example.com.